Sunday, November 3, 2019

BIGJIM ENTERPRISES


         BIG JIM HERCULES ENTERPRISES
                           Written by Mike The Ape Man From Albuquerque


The ad said, “Big Jim Hercules of northern N.Y. is seeking a manager who is skilled in programing, scheduling and setting up appointments for the gay body building giant.  Good benefits, good salary and lodging.   Apply on line with resume to bigjimhercules.com”.  “Interesting”, I said to myself.  “It looks like a job I could handle”.  After spending 10 years in management with a New York Corporate company and being laid off due to down sizing met with some financial challenges.  Any job at this time would be helpful.  After leaving the firm, I decided to head north to Rinebeck New York and spend a few days with my sister and husband.  Stopping for coffee at a local eatery in Poughkeepsie, I took out my lap computer and went into the web site of this job offer.  I wanted to know the full job description before applying.  I logged into the site and placed my resume with full name and contact information with job skills.  I clicked to apply, finished my coffee and cinnamon roll and left the restaurant.  The traffic was light and it gave me time to start thinking about my future.  After leaving a 10-year relationship with a man who was never home and immature, I decided to end the courtship.  The gay life in New York was way to heavy and needed a much more subdue location and time out of the lifestyle.  The weather was exceptional as I headed north seeing the sign for Rinebeck.  Exiting 306, I drove about 5 miles and found the road Fairview Street.  Making a right, I got off Fairview Road the street my sister lived on.  2203 Muscle Bound Road.  I chuckled when I saw the sign, Muscle Bound due to the ad I applied for.  “I am sure the job maybe filled and will see what’s out there for me to apply”.  I drove in the driveway and lo and behold my sister was doing front house yard work.  “Hi sis”, I said with enthusiasm, “Good to see you”!  After a warm hug and kiss we chatted for a while.  “Come in, let’s get settled and we can catch up”, Diane said.  I didn’t pack much clothes being I was only staying for a weekend.  Bill her husband was in the backyard setting up the BBQ grill.  After a while, we were eating steaks and BBQ potatoes when my cell phone rang. 
“Hello”, I said.  The voice on the other side was a deep man’s voice, which set my hairy back on end.  “Is this Jack”, inquired the voice at the other end.  “Yes it is”, I said.  “Hi my name is Bill.  I saw your response to an ad for Big Jim Enterprise.  I spoke with my boss this afternoon and he liked your resume.  He wanted me to pursue your interest.  Would you have time for an interview this coming Monday morning, let’s say about 11:00 am”?  “Sure.  I am here in Rinebeck visiting with my sister for the weekend and can leave from here and be at his residency”.   After getting the directions we hung up.  “Who was that”, said Diane.  “A job offer for an Enterprise north of here”, I said.  “Great.  Sounds like an opportunity”, said Diane.  After the BBQ was over and things put away, the rest of the weekend was spent visiting, reading and relaxing.  I was looking forward to the interview and finding out whether or not I would fit well in this position. 
Monday morning arrived with a quick breakfast and then goodbye, I headed north using the directions given to me.  My GPS was my sidekick and yes, it gave the directions to the front door.   I rang the bell and within a few minutes it was answered by this man to be in his 50’s, grey bearded and a bit husky like myself.  “Hi, you Jack”.  “Yes I am.  Have a meeting with you about the job interview”.  “Great, come in”, said the man.  “My name is Bill and you and I will meet and if you qualify for the job and if still interested after the interview, my boss will want to meet you”.  After exchanging hand shake, we sat down and Bill had already made copies of the job description.  “My boss is a very fussy man, wants things done his way and his way only.  He expects perfection and timing.   Look over the requirements and if you have any questions, let me know”, said Bill.  “I’ve worked over 10 years in planning and scheduling”, I said.  “I know I can do this job well and am sure your Boss will approve of my past and hopeful future work performance.  I am good at what I do.”  After a few minutes of reviewing the job requirement and becoming excited about the challenges, I took the job.  Bill was leaving the Enterprise and needed a replacement.  “Ok great, sign here on the contract”, as Bill, pointed to the line for Jack to sign.  Once the paperwork was finished, Bill stood up and said, “I think my Boss is finished with his exercise, hold on”.  “If I don’t see you before I leave, good luck on the job.”  Bill left the room.  After waiting for a few minutes I heard what sounded like heavy footsteps.  Soon the door opened and there was the man I will be work for.  He was totally nude, hard as a rock and the most muscular man I have ever met.  He looked at me with an interesting look and his voice was as deep as a man of his size.  I stood up and felt like an ant compared to this giant.  His arms were massive and his chest was to die for.  This was Big Jim Hercules.  My Boss!   
“Hi, I’m Jack.  Nice to meet you Sir”, as I extended my hand.  Without warning, this giant of a man built rugged and hard grabbed my hand.  His strength was so powerful, I was only an ant compared to him.  “Good to meet you Jack and welcome to my world.  I hope Bill filled you in as to what I am expecting of you.  When can you start”?  I said, “I have all of my things in my truck right now and if I can be directed to my quarters, I can unpack and start on Wednesday giving me a few days to settle in and look over a few things”.  Just then Bill came into the room.  “I forgot to tell you where you would be staying while you’re here.  I have the room all picked up, my things gone and your all set to take over.”  “Great” I said.  Big Jim Hercules turned to Bill and thanked him for the two-year position.  “Your welcome MASTER, it was an honor”.  Big Jim Hercules turned to me and said, “you better be as good as this man” followed by a grin.  Big Jim Hercules turned to Bill and said, “how about one for the road”.  Bill’s eyes widened “will follow you SIR”.  They left me with a few more items to read as I was winding down and preparing to head out to find my new quarters.  Ten minutes into my finishing up paper work, I heard what sounded like moaning and groaning coming from the other room.  I thought I heard Big Jim Hercules saying something like; “one last fuck Bill” followed by intense moaning of sheer pleasure. 
I left and jumped into my truck and headed out to find the place where I would be staying.  It was a small cabin like structure.  I parked my truck and walked into the one room building.  There was a queen bed, small kitchen, bathroom and a closet.  Everything was at my fingertip.  “Great place” I said to myself.  I slowly unpacked the truck.  After finishing unpacking, I sat down at the table near the window overlooking Big Jim Hercules home.  It was huge with a lot of darken shaded windows and what looked like an attic of some sort.  “I wonder what goes on there”, I said.  I laughed at my own question.  While looking over final job description directions, I looked outside and saw Big Jim Hercules and Bill embracing followed by a huge long kiss.  Bill jumped into his car, waved and off he went.  I never saw him again.

Wednesday morning finally arrived and I walked into Big Jim Hercules house.  He was standing tall over the sink washing a few things.  “By the way, you’ll be doing dishes, cleaning up after me as part of your responsibilities.  “Ok SIR and happy to do that”, I said.  “I am an excellent cook SIR another one of my skills.  Just let me know what you would like to eat and drink.  I can do the shopping”.  Big Jim Hercules was over joyed and looked at me.  “Damn, Bill couldn’t even boil water”.  I noticed a huge grin on Big Jim Hercules face.  “Ok, let’s meet in an hour in my den and we can talk about the week planning.  Help yourself to coffee or whatever”, said Big Jim Hercules.  “I’ve got to finish up bench pressing and iron lifting”.  “Ok SIR.  Enjoy your workout”.  Big Jim Hercules left the kitchen and I finished up wiping and cleaning the sink area.  I sat down to look over once again the schedule for the week.  It didn’t look too busy but maybe SIR had some other hidden agenda.  I could hear the pumping of iron press in the weight lifting room a place I haven’t seen as of yet.  I heard Big Jim Hercules breathing heavy with loud deep masculine voice.  “Fuck yea”, I would hear him say.  As he was finishing up his exercise and could hear the shower going, I finished my late morning drink and waited for his appearance. 
Once again the hair on my back starts to climb whenever my eyes gazed at this muscular of a man as he walked into the kitchen.  “I hope your daily work out was successful”, I said to Big Jim Hercules.  “By the way, how do you want me to address you SIR”?  Big Jim Hercules looked at me with those eyes of power and strength, “MASTER”.  I said, “MASTER it is”.  My new MASTER sat down in front of me and looked over the copies of paper work I made for him.  “Today schedule MASTER is empty.  Bill didn’t have anything on the calendar but tomorrow he scheduled 6 men to arrive here.  I am to prepare the room for them, towels, lotions, water etc.  They will be instructed to shower.  After the showers and wipe up, they are to kneel behind the huge mirror.  I am to knock on your private quarters and inform you that they are ready.  During your session with them I am to prepare their departure with the next appointment.  One week as of tomorrow, they are expected to return.  On Friday your appointment is with a client who will provide you with a top to bottom massage with Egyptian warm oil.  He will arrive at 11 departing at 2:00 p.m.  I will warm and prepare the oil for him.  Towels, washcloths will be on hand.  The weekend you’ve requested a free calendar of events.  If I understand right MASTER your weekends are rituals.  Just let me know what you would have me to do”.  Big Jim Hercules looked at me and said, “I think Bill found the right man to do this job”, followed by a grin of pleasure.  Again my chest n back hair tingled.   


Thursday morning arrive; the day 6 men will be here to take care of my MASTER.  I prepared the play- room making sure all necessary items were ready.  The shower was cleaned, towels put out and placed making sure everything was ready for Big Jim Hercules to be honored and revered.  Drinks were placed on a near-by table with adequate glasses.  The light in the room was dim all shades were drawn.  Pumping hard-core soft music was heard upon entering the playroom.  The sound of the doorbell was heard.  One by one each man entered as I guided him to the room.  “You are to remove all your clothes, showers are ready and towels put out.  When you are finished drying off, you are to kneel in front of the mirror facing the door in which my MASTER will enter.  He will see himself in front of the mirror.  Once he is standing and ready, you are to advance on your knees towards him.  You know what you must do.  When enough oral service is completed and hours of foreplay then you will bend over exposing your hole for penetration.  There is plenty of lube to go around.  The MASTER will only give one of you his seed.  When he is finished and with no conversation you will clean up, have some refreshments and depart the same way you entered.  Big Jim Hercules by this time will return to his quarters. 
The men did shower and cleaned themselves and as instructed knelt in front of the mirror facing the door of Big Jim Hercules.  When everything was in place, I knocked on the door of my MASTER and left immediately.  Big Jim Hercules opened the door of his quarters and moved in front of the mirror.  One by one each man began touching, kissing and caressing Big Jim Hercules.  One man went out of his mind kissing Big Jim Hercules biceps, fondling his tits, licking like crazy.  Two other me were on their knees sucking my Masters balls and hard throbbing cock, bush licking, feet kissing.  All the while, Big Jim Hercules was posing, arm flexing chest bulging.  Big Jim Hercules entire body was licked and sucked.  When time was ripe, each man slowly bent over waiting for Big Jim Hercules massive huge cock.  One by one the hole of each man was plugged, Big Jim Hercules was pumping hard on each man.  Loud moaning was coming from each man’s mouth as the cock of my MASTER was sliding in and out of each awaiting hole.  By this time Big Jim Hercules was ready to explode.  The last fuck hole was ready and greased.  Soon Big Jim Hercules let out a loud noise.  His massive load was now in the hole of the last man.  Big Jim Hercules pulled out, fulfilled and emptied.  He proceeded to head to his room and prepare for the night.  Cum from each man’s cock had already been spilled.  The floor was almost caked with cream cum.   Some left while others remains for the refreshments.  Not a word was spoken only gestures.  Soon the room was emptied.  I heard the last car pull out of the parking lot.  I left my quarters and headed towards the playroom.  The room smelt of cum and body sweat!  I picked up the towels and put things away, washed the glasses placed them back in their proper place.  The room was ready for another session.  I switched off the music, the light and left the house.  I turned around and looked at the house while walking towards my room and saw a light coming from my MASTER’S room.  In the shadow of the window, I saw Big Jim Hercules posing.  It looked like he was lifting weights.  “My MASTER never stops exercising”, I said to myself.  “What a man, what a man”!  I arrived to my room and prepared myself for the night.   The shower felt good.  I put my thick favorite robe around me and began reading a book that I had started.  I could still smell the room of cum and male sweat and was thinking of what all went on in that room.   “I only hope Big Jim Hercules was satisfied and pleased with my work”.  I put the book down and started rubbing my eyes.  “I think I will turn in since I have to get up early in the morning to serve breakfast to my MASTER.  I can’t forget to phone the masseuse tomorrow making sure everything is on for Friday evening.  Having that thought out of the way, I turned off the light next to my bed.  I laid sleepless thinking of the man I am serving.  I am mesmerized by his voice, the muscular frame he posses and those incredible biceps.  I started fantasizing.  It did not take me very long to have a huge hard on.  I wonder if Bill had similar thoughts about his MASTER?  I wonder if they did anything together?  With that thought, I fell asleep. 
The morning sun was as bright as ever.  I got up, dressed and headed towards the kitchen.  I put on a pot of coffee, started preparing a healthy breakfast, prepared the table with two-plate setting.  I heard footsteps from the MASTER’S quarters.  It wasn’t long when Big Jim Hercules stood in the doorway of the kitchen.  “Good morning my MASTER.  I hope you had a good night, yes”, I said.  “I did and am ready for another vigorous day.  How did you sleep Jack”?  “I slept pretty good and thanks for asking”, I said.  “Everything is ready so enjoy”, as I put out the breakfast meal.  While we were eating I gave Big Jim Hercules the schedule of the day.   



The day was spent in front of the computer making arrangements, chatting with promoters and planning the big muscle Mr. America Contest.  Big Jim Hercules took part in this event for the past three years and hopeful for another winning streak.  This contest will be held in Miami Florida.  Plane flare, hotel arrangements and meal planning was definitely a necessity.  Finding willing subjects to take care of Big Jim Hercules as he needed a steady diet of services and male erotic hungry seekers.  After a good breakfast I went to my quarters to freshen up and walked back to the house.  I was able to find a good plane fare first class and made hotel scheduling plus was able to find three men willing to take care serving my Boss.  Taxicab was arranged.  Everything was coming into place.  The Boss didn’t even have to lift a finger; everything will be at his fingertips.  I’ve arranged a gym close by so Big Jim Hercules will be able to exercise and concentrate on his contest.  Another muscle contest that I had to organize would be at a later time and this event would be held right here in New York.  Big Jim Hercules loved this special event because of many of male features willing and available for his entire needs while on this trip.  New York reeked with erotic male subjects and my Boss had his favorites.  Looking at past records kept by Bill, I was able to contact all or most of the male interest.  All responded with a yes and a huge graphic picture of a big smile.  Real happy to hear my Boss will have plenty of guys serving his entire muscle frame. 
As evening rolled around, dinner prepared and eaten with dishes washed and put away, I was heading towards the computer room when I heard the doorbell.  “The masseuse is right on time.  My boss gets very annoyed with people who are late”.   The masseuse looked to be around his middle 40’s, handsome with a nice trim beard.  One could tell that he was a frequent gym fan and his biceps obviously proved years of training.  His hair was receding and his grip was strong as he greeted me.  “Nice to meet you Mike and real glad you were able to put my Boss on your schedule tonight”, I said.  “Thanks.  I just got back from a vacation trip with my lover Gordon two days ago and my schedule was all messed up.  I am real happy to see the man of the hour, Big Jim Hercules.  I hope he’s been well”?   “I think you know where to go so will leave you two alone and if you need me, I will be in the computer room”, I said to Mike.  “Everything is ready, the oils are warm and fresh towels are in its usual place”. 
Soft spa music was heard; the smell of the jasmine oil had permeated the massage room.  A massage table was in its place and in walks Big Jim Hercules.  A few words were exchanged and Mike was ready to massage this man of steel.  Slowly working his deep fingers in, massaging his massive neck of muscles, Mike slowly worked his way down.  Keeping the motion going, as my Boss was relaxing, Mike with his deep fingers was able to remove any stress or tight muscles that was in the way of releasing.  Working his way down to his ass and then to his legs, Mike continues finding areas that were tight.  This method of massage continues as Big Jim Hercules rolled over to expose his mighty chest.  Mike worked deeply into his massive chest muscles.  The process continued.  Once the prime work was done, Mike reached over and took the warm oils and rubbed his entire body with this erotic sensation.  Slowly working into Big Jim Hercules body muscles, Mike noticed my Boss was as hard as a rock.  “I will get to that hot tool in a minute”, said Mike.  Big Jim Hercules grin was well noted.  Finally after hours of soaking in the oil, Mike took both hands and proceeded to massage his erected cock.  Slowly, slowly and a steady motion, rubbing his balls and pubic hairs, Mike started an inch by inch massage motion, grabbing and tightening and relaxing mode, the strong hands of Mike started an immediate eruption.  Big Jim Hercules shot his massive load all over his belly.  Mike slowly took his hand and massaged his frame with the oils and massive load of cum.  Working his fingers slowly, his palms caressing his skin, the seed from my Boss was now mixed with the rich Jasmine oil.  Big Jim Hercules body was in a state of sheer relaxation.  Mike continued to massage every segment of his lower body.  Taking his fingertips, Mike proceeded to massage giving a sensation of tiny fingers molesting his frame.  Then he stops.   Suddenly he heard what sounded like a snore.  My boss was fast asleep.  Mike quietly picked up his things, slowly walked out of the room.  I met Mike as he was leaving the room.  “How did it go”, I said.  “I believe your Boss is resting real good”, said Mike with a grin.  “Sounds like you’re his favorite masseuse and who knows, I may use your skills one day”, I said.  “Anytime”, as Mike headed for the door.  “I will call you for his next appointment.  It was great meeting you”.  As I closed the door, I was thinking of the last time I had a good massage and it was a very long time ago.  “I definitely will keep this guy on my radar”, I said in my own erotic sense.  With an evil grin, I headed back to the computer room finishing up appointments and heading to bed.  It was a long day and need the evening to crash. 
The big muscle contest for Big Jim Hercules was coming up.  I had last minute changes for my Boss that needed attention so I immediately focused my attention on those changes.  I was half way into the planning stages when my phone rang.  “Big Jim Enterprise”.  “Hi Jack”, said a serious voice on the other end.  “Hi, whose this”, I said.  “Sorry I can’t tell you my name but I was one of the guys who serviced Big Jim Hercules awhile back.”  The voice didn’t sound familiar but there was urgency in that voice.  I said, “What can I do for you”?  “I think Big Jim Hercules is in big trouble.  I never mentioned to you when we last exchanged words but I failed to mention that I have a lover.  He’s a biker and leader of one of the worst gangs here in the state.  He found out about my affair with your Boss and he was fucking pissed.  Worst, he found in my jacket the phone number and address.  I think he plans to do harm very soon.”  The phone went dead.  “Shit”, I said to myself.  “Just what we need, a jealous husband”!  I walked over to my Boss private gym and knocked on his door.   I heard sounds of medal again medal as he was doing his daily lifting.  I walked in and immediately noticed Big Jim Hercules massive muscular chest expanding.  He put the 300-pound weight down and looked at me.  “I am real sorry MASTER Boss for disturbing you at this critical time but we have a problem”.  I explained the situation in detail.  “It sounded to me this guy was coming tonight”, I said to my MASTER Boss.  “Let me deal with this on my own.  I have a plan.  I use to ride a Harley so I know some of these guys and how they operate”.  “What plan do you have”, said Big Jim Hercules.  “I’ll station myself at the end of the drive way tonight.  The gate will be closed.  When they come towards the entrance of your property, I will confront them.  I think they are only 4 guys but we can’t be too sure.  I’ll take of it.  Let me handle this”, I said to my boss.  Just stand by outside behind the tree next to the gate.” 
As it became dusk, I left the house and walked towards the long entrance driveway leading to the closed gate.  I unlocked the gate and walked out, waiting.  About 45 minutes into the waiting period, I heard what sounded very familiar.  The sound of rough motorcycles heading this way!  Gunning their throttles they saw me at the gate.  “What do you guys want here”, I said.  “I want this Big Jim guy you hear”, what sounded like the leader of the gang?  “My MASTER Boss isn’t interested in your game so get lost”, I said raising my voice.  “MASTER BOSS”, laughed the leader.  That sent roars of laughter among the other 3 leather-clad bikers.  “Enough of this fucking shit”, said the leader.  They roared their bikes towards me.  I suddenly felt a sharp sting then a hit across the head.  I fell in the ditch bank along the driveway.  I sensed liquid flowing down my right ear.  I could hear the sounds of the bikes breaking through the gate heading towards the house.  Suddenly and without warning, one by one each biker fell off the roaring motor.  They had hit the strong rope I had tied across the driveway.  Bodies were flying one way while the bikes were still moving ahead then fell.  Behind the large oak tree I saw my Boss.  I passed out.  When I awoke, I found myself in my own room, lying on the couch next to my window.    Then I heard a deep voice, which I knew right away who it was.  “You ok Jack”.  You got quite a gash”, said Big Jim Hercules wiping the blood off my bearded face.  I was able to speak and remembered everything what had happened.  “Are you OK MASTER”, I said.  “Doing great, can’t be better”.  Those guys won’t be around here again”, laughed Big Jim Hercules.  “Their leader woke this morning with a huge bump on his head and a headache that may last for a few days”.  I hardly heard my MASTER roar often but he sure did belt out a roar.  I reassured my Boss I was fine.  “Just need to lay down here and rest for a bit”, I said.  “That was really brave of you Jack.  I sure appreciate you for all you did”, as Big Jim Hercules put away the bandages.  “Talk about loyalty”, my Boss said under his breath. 
I was soon in bed trying to rest but I was restless.  The room was darkening only except the large moon seen through my large window frame.  I saw a large figure standing, a silhouette of Big Jim Hercules.  He was flexing his biceps but looking at me through the darkness.  I watched him for a while as he went through every body motion without a word.  I sensed his eyes gazing at me.  Then he advanced towards the bed, as I looked straight up at his frame.  He was standing at the side flexing.  He took his hand and slowly removed my top blanket.  Without uncertainty Big Jim Hercules proceeded to move closer to me.  At first I couldn’t make out what was happening.  I thought the event of the evening was playing tricks with me.  Maybe this is just a dream I remember saying to myself.  Then without any preparation at all, Big Jim Hercules slowly moved on top of me sitting or resting on my stomach.  Looking up at his silhouette again, Big Jim Hercules was doing what he loves best, flexing his body frame while looking down at me.


“Here are your plane tickets to Miami and hotel arrangements and you’ll be picked up by hotel taxi.  I sent all that information to the hotel.  I’ve arranged a Van to pick you up here and take you to the airport.  While your gone for the 5 day duration, I’ll have enough work to do here”.  Big Jim Hercules took the information that I had in a large packet.  “Thanks and sure was hoping you could assist me in the travels”, said the MASTER Boss.  “I need to finish up another event for you before the year ends plus, have to feed the dog, watch the house and whatever else you want me to do”.    
The plane trip was uneventful.  The weather was perfect.  When Big Jim Hercules arrived at the airport in Miami a planned taxi service was at his beck and call.  Registering at the front desk, he was given a key to the room and was told he had company plus food and drinks have been sent to the room.  He gave a tip to the baggage carrier and closed the door.  When he turned around 4 men greeted him on their knees waiting for me instructions.  “You two come here and undressed me”, said Big Jim Hercules.  I want you and you to come here and remove my boots, socks and start licking my tired feet”.  Big Jim Hercules didn’t even have to lift a finger.  Once clothes were removed, Big Jim Hercules entire body was being worships.  He spread his legs while still standing and started flexing his biceps, expanding his massive chest.  When the service men saw what he was doing, they started in frenzy licking and sucking every inch of his beautiful body.  Big Jim Hercules after an hour of being worshipped lay on the bed while each man proceeded to suck and make love to his frame.  One of the 4 sucked Big Jim Hercules cock so good that a full load of cum shot right down his awaiting throat leaving the other 3 without his seed.  Big Jim Hercules got up and commanded his subjects to follow him into the bathroom.  A shower was prepared and each one washed and cleaned every inch of Big Jim Hercules.  After a long day traveling, Big Jim Hercules needed his rest and sent the 4 on their way. 
The noise of the gym and the echo of the announcer were loud.  The contest had begun as 8 men were competing as title of Mr. America.  Each one was given bar bells, weight and measurements routine needed to win the title.  Big Jim Hercules was mighty lucky as his gym at home had already been equipped with competition equipment.  His many years of exercising paid off.  After 4 hours of grueling work, competing for the title, the competition had come to an end.  As one full hour of waiting for the judges to make their decision, Big Jim Hercules continued to lift weights killing time.  “Ladies and Gentlemen, can I have your attention”, announced the head judge.  “Tonight we have unanimously selected a winner for the 2019 Mr. America Contest.  This winner showed his skills and his determination in lifting and precision art work in bodybuilding.  He comes to us from the state of New York.  His title name is, Big Jim Hercules”.  The entire crowd went into an uproar.  Raising his arms in victory, Big Jim Hercules stood on the elevated stool and stood up with his biceps exposed.  A huge grin was on his face.  The judge presented him with a wide black belt with a large symbol of a power-fisted design.  Then he was given a belt to wrap around his chest with the title Champion 2019.
As Big Jim Hercules left for his hotel, he was given congratulatory handshakes among the competitors.  He unlocked his hotel room and was greeted with more men to take care of his needs.  They removed his clothes and Big Jim Hercules was now stock naked.  A warm bath was prepared for him.  The comfort of the warm water and the non-stop touching, bathing from his service men, Big Jim Hercules felt this night was for his fame and glory.  The men who were serving him removed their clothes.  To celebrate his big win, the men kept Big Jim Hercules erected.  One by one each man was fucked royally.  It was his night to enjoy the sheer erotic pleasures of the flesh and the worship of his massive frame. 
As he was leaving Miami the next day, the city paper wanted an interview.  He arrived at the airport and was greeted by the pilots and the staff.  A special recognition was announced on the air from the captain of the plane.  The people clapped and cheered and requested an autograph from their hero.  The flight back to New Year landed around 2:00 p.m.  He was escorted to another taxi.  A two-hour trip back home was met with Jack and a few service friends.  “Welcome back Master Boss and I knew you’d come back a winner”, said Jack.   “You must be tired so I’ve asked these guys to take care of you and give you the works”, Jack said with a wink.  “I’ll see you in the morning with bells on”, said Big Jim Hercules.  I left for my quarters and watched my MASTER Boss head towards his room along with his private workers.  I had no doubt he would be serviced well and have a massive grin on his face at the breakfast table.  The life of a body builder at it’s best.

My five years with Big Jim Hercules was certain an opportunity.  The adventures in serving his Enterprise have been a good experience to say the least.  Never in my wildest dreams had I ever thought I would last a five-year tenure.  Looking back on it all, I have no regrets.  Big Jim Hercules was a good man to work for yet demanding but he knew what he wanted.  The key secret in working with the MASTER Boss was professional, hard work, say little but do as expected and perform.  Anyone working with this incredible man knew that from the moment you entered his domain, you knew his style and his character.  He had a stern look, which meant, change whatever you had to do to fit his intentions.  If it worked then he was pleased.  I had many highlights under the Enterprise and most of it was very good.  As I embark on another job journey, I leave behind a good position for the next man who will take over.  Packing my car this morning, officially turning over the keys to the new man on the block I knocked on the door of Big Jim Hercules.  He recognized my knock.  “Hey come in”, said my MASTER Boss man.  “Morning”, I said.  “I gave the keys to the new man plus picked up things in the living quarters and I think I am ready to take off”.  “I hate to see you go but just want you to know my appreciation for all the years and the great work you did for me”, said Big Jim Hercules.  I walked over to his desk as he stood up.  We exchanged kiss and embrace.  “I will contact you when I get to New York.  Keep in touch and let the new man know that if he has any problems, have him contact me”. 
Driving out of the property and opening the gate, I looked in the rear view mirror for the last time. 
                                                                                  

No comments: