Sunday, December 23, 2012

SUPER FAN JOE FROM TORONTO SHARES HIS BIGJIM SKYPE EXPERIENCE WITH YOU!


I first saw His profile on Silver Daddies. I thought to myself, was this a man, or a sculpted God that had come to life? My mouth watered as I stared at the sweat glistening all over his magnificent physique. My cock hardened as I stared at the pics of him being serviced by various boys and the way he manhandled them. I quickly moved to the website where I spent hours savouring the different pics and videos highlighting this wonderful work of art. I imagined myself worshiping this MAN from head to toe. Using my tongue to lick every inch of Him, spending extra time on those beautiful nipples and hulking biceps. Then of course, deep-throating that massive cock. All the while showing the obedience and respect a MAN such as this deserves. Then I made contact.....

We exchanged emails where he called me his boy and gave me orders to send pics. All that mattered was pleasing Him and making Him feel like the God he is. To my delight, he agreed to a Skype session. He ordered me to appear naked before Him and to await His instruction. My cock was hard in anticipation days beforehand; I was finally making a live connection with the MAN of my dreams. And then the day came....

I dialed Him up on Skype, and with my heart racing and breath quickening, He appeared before me. The reality of Him completely shattered the fantasy. He sat there wearing a torn shirt, his muscles exploding through. He said to me, "you're staring at a real MAN here boy, take your cock and start stroking it boy...NOW.' I immediately began stroking my throbbing cock as Daddy Jim began flexing and showing off His chiseled body. He took off His shirt and I moaned in sheer delight. Then He finally showed me His massive cock and started stroking it for me. "This cock needs to be down your throat boy,' he said. "Yes SIR," I responded. He began flexing his pecs and said, "your mouth needs to be on these nipples boy.' "i'm craving it like you wouldn't believe SIR," I said, barely able to speak as my mouth watered and my cock edged closer to exploding. He finally said 'cum for Me boy, shoot it boy!!" And I came for what seemed like minutes. I thanked Him for the orgasm of a lifetime and He said I was a lucky boy. Lucky indeed....

I am again deep in the throes of sexual anticipation. It's days before we get to Skype again, and I get to take orders from this impeccable physical specimen. I've jerked off countless times to His pics, His videos, and most of all, the thought of our first Skype session. I'm hoping to be able to service this MAN live very soon. To worship every inch of Him, to have Him control me, give me orders, and manhandle me. Until then, He will be in my every dream and fantasy.







No comments: